In our product development we focus on creating products based on three watchwords: technology, design and function.
The aim is to simply matters for the electrical fitter and to create products that are easy to install.
On this page we explain how we’ve reasoned!
Comfort G2 and Level Multi, mains dimmable and convenient
Mains dimming straight from a 230V supply makes for a fast and easy installation, regardless of whether you’re replacing the lighting in an existing system or installing from scratch. With an existing installation, in many cases you can retain both the existing cables and the existing dimmer.
Our Comfort G2 and Level Multi product series include a dimmable driver with push-in terminal blocks and screwless strain relief for super-fast installation. What’s more, they’re linkable, which further simplifies things.
Hover your mouse pointer over the image to read more.
- With a push-in terminal block the installation requires no tools, you simply push in the terminal to fasten the cable without any screws.
- With linkable drivers you can easily link (loop-in, loop-out) your cables from driver to driver instead of via another connection point.
- Push-in terminals between the luminaires and drivers mean that in principle you can complete the entire installation, unclip the luminaries and then replace them once the carpenter and painter are done!
More installation advantages.
Our products have more characteristics that simplify your installation and save time. Among other things, we make luminaires with low build heights, which means that you can install lighting in places where this was previously impossible.
In addition to low build heights, we also have other handy installation solutions. Read more about them by hovering your mouse pointer over the images.
- Many of our LED luminaires have such low build heights that they can be installed under the moisture barrier together with our Spot Guard Gles. Spot Guard Gles is just 60 mm high!
- Downlights for installation in boxes are a popular choice among many electrical fitters. Reuse old boxes where existing lighting was installed or fit new ones and you can expect the rest of the installation to go smoothly.
- Many of our box luminaires come with handy recess templates. The perfect aid that makes it easy to install the luminaires in a neat, straight line, if desired.
- Our luminaires with tension springs make mounting easy and ensure that the luminaire is correctly positioned. The tension spring even compensates for any recess dimensions that aren’t quite right.
- Our downlights with spring mounts are flexible and suitable for use with most ceilings, both single and double plasterboard.
- By using flex hoses for your installation you can make preparations and then finish the job once the carpenter and painter are done. Simple mounting and easy installation.